It has been a while since I have posted anything to my blog so I figured that I would give everyone a bit of an update.
- Due to the cost involved in running a self-hosted blog I decided to move my site over to wordpress.com (which is substantially cheaper).
- I did loose some custom pages and settings, my old style isn’t available and I lost some pictures but all the articles are still on the site.
- You may experience some glitches, and if it won’t work please shoot me an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what problem you’re having.
- For those who haven’t heard, we are expecting baby #6 on December 19th! We have no idea if it’s a boy or girl because we aren’t finding out! Hallelujah!
- I will be publishing some new articles and my pulpit committee book will be out soon.
- I have been regularly preaching at the Little Union Baptist Church just north of Bloomington. Feel free to join me and my family anytime! (Though I won’t be there tomorrow!)
That’s all for now, check back often for new content!
In His Service,